Welcome to Accessibility at Broadridge
Our commitment to Accessibility
Ensuring equal access to our facilities and services is a priority at Broadridge. We are continuously working to make improvements to our accessibility policies and practices, and engage our associates, clients and other stakeholders in the process. This work includes:
- Development of accessibility standards;
- Training for associates about Broadridge accessibility policies, practices and standards;
- Ongoing research to help continuously improve our support for people with disabilities.
Our Commitment to Barrier-Free Spaces
We are committed to providing barrier-free accessibility where we operate. We provide:
- Automated/accessible doors and vestibules
- Barrier-free ramp to our facility
- Accessible workstations, offices, meeting rooms, first aid room and hallways.
- Barrier-free washrooms
- Three premium parking spaces reserved for visitors with disabilities
Please use this form to share your thoughts about accessibility at Broadridge. We are committed to serving you in a way that is convenient for you. You may also choose to phone, write or visit us:
5970 Chedworth Way
Fax: 905.507. 5350